By: Lindsay Owen
As you are all well aware, credit card fraud is rampant these days! The Accounting team wanted to send out information regarding the disputation process for fraudulent transactions with Divvy. If you notice anything unusual with your card, please do the following:
- Call the vendor that made the charge and request a reversal as soon as the transaction appears on the Divvy app
- Dispute the transaction on the Divvy app
- Email Constance Ireland (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Divvy Fraud” and include in the body of the email:
- Last 4 digits of the card number and name on the card
- Vendor name
- Date of transaction
- Amount of transaction
- The steps already taken to dispute the charge
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Constance or myself.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter!
|Controller/Treasurer | Magleby Professional Services|