By: Krystofer Gardner
Without much a Fall season we have transitioned into Winter weather. Now is a good time to be reminded of cold weather precautions to stay safe and healthy.
- WARM THE BODY – Before performing heavy lifting or strenuous activities, it is important to warmup, stretch, and ensure your body is physically ready for the activity.
- DRESS APPROPRIATELY – Wear proper clothing to stay warm.
- Wear layers.
- Wear wind and moisture resistant outerwear.
- Use gloves.
- Wear hats that cover the ears.
- WATCH FOR SYMPTOMS – Know the tale tell signs that the body is too cold.